10 Tips For Creating An Outstanding Landing/ Squeeze Page
In online marketing, a landing page is a single web page that appears in response to clicking on a search engine optimized search result, marketing promotion, marketing email, or an online advertisement. There are two types of landing pages: reference and transactional. A reference landing page presents information that is relevant to the visitor. These can display text, images, or other elements. The purpose of the transactional landing page is to persuade a visitor to take action by completing the transaction. Here, the ultimate goal is to convert the visitor into a customer.
Listed Below are very common and effective ideas you must follow when creating a landing page:-
- SIMPLE OR NO NAVIGATION: Make your landing page as simple as possible and without navigation. Without navigation, a landing page can attract more visitors.
- GOOD AND COLORFUL DESIGN: You must give attention to design when making a landing page. A simple design decrease page loading time. The page must be colorful. Product-wise color choosing is very important. It attracts customers and gives a positive opinion about that product. Choose big font to make it easy for the visitor to read.
- ADD VIDEO: A video is always a very easy way to reinforce your message to the customer. It has been observed by making marketers that video presentations resonates much better with visitors/customer to that of written. So take full advantage of this and use videos on your landing pages to convert more visitors to lasting customers.
- MOBILE-FRIENDLY: In this present day, users of smartphones worldwide keeps increasing rapidly. People are more likely to surf on a mobile device rather than on the computer. When you combine this with the fact that calls to business are worth at least three times as much as a click.
- USE CLEAR AND EASY TO READ INFORMATION: If your company or business name and your contact details are displaying clearly, it increases the trust of the visitor. You should also add a google map of your location and link to your social network.
- SOCIAL NETWORK SHARING: A customer can spread your brand name through social networks. So you must include social sharing icons. Use only the popular social media platforms to avoid clutter on your lander. Also, add an email forwarding option for those people who prefer email sharing.
- CALL TO ACTION: Every landing page should have Call To Action buttons that encourage the visitor to sign up, purchase or do something or the page. ''Call To Actions'' are incredibly important and this cannot be stressed on enough. Make sure your Call To Action Buttons are labelled with correct and easy to read inscriptions.
- ADD AN OFFER: When a visitor browses on your landing page, they want to see how much they can benefit from your page. To generate more leads focus on highlighting the strengths and benefits of your service. To increase your customers, it is a good idea to creating a limited time offer. A visitor makes a quick decision to take advantage of a tempting offer.
- TWEAK YOUR FORM TO MEET YOUR NEEDS: Collect only the information you really need. Longer forms seems or appears as a lot of work to your visitors and will often be avoided altogether. If your form requires a lot of fields, try making the form appear shorter by adjusting its styling.
- CUSTOMER DESK/TESTIMONIALS: Visitor/Customer Confidence grows exponentially by viewing the sharing of quotes and testimonials from existing customers so make sure to add a few testimonials to your landing page.
All these mentioned and adhered to in your landing page creation, I am highly optimistic you should be able to make for yourself or company the best of landing pages you can find. So what are you waiting for? Get working and create an outstanding landing page for your business. All the best!